Friday, February 10, 2017

Duffy's Trip to San Francisco - Part 3 - San Francisco! - June 9, 2015

"Still Duffy. My human carried me in this Sweet Duffy bag."

"One of the flight attendants had spent time at Walt Disney World, and he recognized me! Yippee!"

"And....we are in San Francisco! Here is a photo of passengers in a Ford Tri-Motor airplane. That was one of the first passenger airplanes, I think. My human thinks they're neat!"


"Hey wait. The airport has an aviation museum? That would be neat to see, but I don't think we'll have time....but hey! We can still look around this airport!"

"San Francisco has very good mass transportation, even from the airport, but we needed to rent a car. So much traffic! Worse than home!

"I'm taking it all in stride, though."

"Here is our hotel! We were at the Cow Hollow Motor Inn and it was a reasonable price and extremely comfortable! I think we got one of the larger rooms."



"They even had nice toiletries."

"My human was amazed that the room had a view! I wasn't too surprised, since I AM the bear of Happiness and Luck."

"Since we had a car, we could go to the grocery store to buy bottled water and treats!"

"Those were coconut cookies with big globs of chocolate on top. They are some of the best cookies I've ever had!"

"I could eat them all up."

"Hey wait...that's the Golden Gate Bridge, isn't it? WOW!"

"San Francisco!"


"We got expensive sandwiches at Safeway. This was a turkey, bacon, and avocado sandwich. It had so much bacon! So much everything! My human and I shared and both got very full! (not too full for more cookies though)"

"San Francisco sunset from our room."

"Good night, San Francisco!"


No comments:

Post a Comment