Friday, March 3, 2017

Duffy's Trip to San Francisco - Part 9 - San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Visitor Center - June 11, 2015

"Duffy here. We are headed to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Visitor Center.  Whew!  That is a mouthful!"

"It's an old-timey paddle wheel!  Either it is very large, or I am very small."

"Ahoy!"

"Then we went inside the visitor center. It is fun to play with exhibits!"

"An old lighthouse lens! Wow!"

"This looks like something bad happened..."

"Machinery!"

"Oh wow, we can look underneath old San Francisco."

"Can you spot the White Star Line china?"

"There it is! The White Star Line is famous....infamous...?...for being behind the Titanic. They were based out of Europe, though, so I'm afraid I don't remember why they had plates here. I guess they were just telling people about steamships!"

"Let's go traveling! Oh wait...we already are."

"....little help?"

"I am having some trouble with the lines, I'm afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment