Friday, March 24, 2017

Duffy's Trip to San Francisco - Part 15 - Musée Mécanique - June 11, 2015

"Duffy here. The human had read about the Musée Mécanique years ago and was excited to visit! It was not like she expected, though..."


"...it was so much bigger and better! There were SO many amazing machines! My human had a pocket full of quarters, and we felt so rich!"

"This whole display moved if you put in a coin or so! This ride reminded us of the Golden Zephyr!"

"The details were amazing. To think someone must have built all of these things a long time ago...!"


"Oh! My human likes Harold Lloyd!  Let's watch."

"2015 was the 100th anniversary of the 1915 World's Fair. What a great time to visit!"

"Yeehaw!"

"Oh! A cat!"

"See?"

"This guy!  All he did was laugh, I think.....but that made me laugh too!"

"At first I didn't understand why someone would make him, but I guess those old-timey people knew what they were doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment