Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Duffy's Trip to San Francisco - Part 18 - To Lombard Street - June 12, 2015

"Duffy here. The human's mom needed to rest, so we looked on her smartphone and saw that yes, our hotel was on Lombard Street and yes, the famous part of Lombard Street was not very far away. So we decided to walk there!"


"All the buildings in San Francisco are so interesting!"

"Let's just put a bunch of photos so you can feel how long the walk was."


"Oh my. San Francisco is weird too!"

"But the buildings have character!"

"These hills! I will take a rest where I can get it."

"Did I mention we were climbing up hill? Pant pant."

"My human would like me to tell you that she carried me the whole way. She is no fun."

"Whoa! Fancy!"

"I feel so small and insignificant..."


"Are we there yet?"

"Even being carried is tiring!"

"SO SLANTY."

"I think this is where my human and I would have probably given up if her smartphone hadn't told us we were close. We still sat down and rested."

"And...we're here! It...dos not look very impressive. But it's supposed to be the world's crookedest street!"

"Let's walk down."



"Hey, this walking thing is tiring."

"Bear-fie!"

"Okay, that was...fun...I guess...San Francisco, why are you making us exercise?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment