Monday, July 31, 2017

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 27 - Walt and Story Papers - 4/13/16

"It was the 15th anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea.  So special!"


"Whoa! The Wing of Wishes! I would like to get in and fly/sail away into adventure someday."


"Hm...it is not such a small world, actually...."


"Hey! I remember this statue!  It is in Disney California Adventure too!"


Human here.  We stopped by Guest Relations and got Story Papers! Those are printed papers that explain the plot of many of the rides.  They're outstanding!  I asked for them in Japanese. I think the Cast Member asked if I wanted them in English, since I had spoken to her in Japanese. (Either that or it was the one in Tokyo Disneyland.) I didn't think to ask for a set for my friend so she had to ask for her own, though she managed. (Later she realized she could've just said "same" in Japanese....I think the both of us suffered from being slow at figuring out how to juryrig our very limited Japanese into communication!)

No comments:

Post a Comment