Saturday, September 16, 2017

Shellie May at Tokyo Disneyland - Pooh's Hunny Hunt - Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 41 - 4/14/16

"Yay! A new day! We are going to Tokyo Disneyland!!!!  We took a shuttle.  It stopped at Maihama Station, then Tokyo Disneyland, and Tokyo DisneySea. Almost everyone on the shuttle seemed to be waiting to get off at Tokyo DisneySea!  My human, her friend, and I were the ONLY two who got off at Tokyo Disneyland!  OHHH!  The Duffyrail!!!"


"Too much rain!  But that means low crowds!"

"Whoa! So many umbrellas! So many ponchos!  I think the human and I were the only two people who didn't have either."


"We hurried to Pooh's Hunny Hunt!  NO LINE!  We got a Fastpass and then rode."


"What fun these giant pages must be for people learning English!"


"The human......I think the Internet got her expectations too high.  Or maybe she had read too much about it.  Don't read about Pooh's Hunny Hunt before you visit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment