Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 39 - ShellieMay Choosing Me - 4/13/16

The human here! So I know that Duffy and ShellieMay are definitely from Cape Cod. I knew I wanted an S-sized (17") ShellieMay, and I'd assumed I would get her from Cape Cod, too.  But after I fell in love with the SS Columbia, I wanted my 17" ShellieMay to come from McDuck's since that's the closest shop to the Columbia. And McDuck's is so gorgeous!



But I looked at the displays in McDuck's Department Store, and none of the ShellieMays wowed me, and the place was frankly just too fancy....my ShellieMay was not supposed to be fancy...

But then, what is this...? It's attached to a pawn shop?


Yes! That definitely seemed like the place my plucky ShellieMay should come from! I looked hard and still had trouble finding the right ShellieMay. None were wrong, but none seemed especially right, either...it might be that I don't have much experience with 17" plushes anyway. But then one was just

staring

at

me.

I picked her up, inspected, saw no defects....here she is, posing where I found her.


So there's my ShellieMay!

No comments:

Post a Comment