Friday, May 26, 2017

Duffy's Trip to San Francisco - Part 33 - San Francisco Airport Aviation Museum -

But wait! They have an aviation museum and it's fantastic! It used to be the passenger lobby for the airport in the 1930s. Can you imagine? (And if I recall, this used to be the arrival/departure board! Wow!)







"Wheeeee"


All right all right, better work on getting back home now.

But first, a sandwich to nourish us for the flight!

Hey, we just might make it home!  (This was the first flight I've been on where I WANTED every seat to be full, since I knew there were a whole lot of people who hadn't been able to get home yesterday.)

I did splurge on a Vitamin Water; I mostly only buy it at airports, where it's not much more expensive than a regular bottle of water.

But we made it back home! Safe! What a delightful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment