Monday, May 29, 2017

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 9 - Ikspiari - 4/12/16

"It has been a while but this is Shellie May again to talk about our trip to Japan. YAY! And also the human is here... We are picking up from here.

"So we got off at Maihama Station. Happy 15th Anniversary, Tokyo DisneySea!"


"Um...it's a little dark..."



I guess we should have taken an effort to eat somewhere more Japanese, but The Honorable Rat rated Kua Aina very highly and I was so excited to read they had boba tea.




"The human was surprised at how small the drinks were, but thought the food was a perfect size! Even big!"



"Ikspiari is like a mall. The human used to LOVE Mentos so we tried to win some!"



"We got the minimum number...aw. But oh! Isn't this funny?"



"I feel so fancy!"



"DISNEY STORE!"


"The Cast members greeted us a lot, and a UniBearsity bear waved to me! And I waved to them too!"


I took this days before I saw a sign in the very back saying not to take photos of merchandise. Oops. But I love Baymax so I DID buy the Big Hero 6 Tsum Tsum, which came with a bag in it, so I think that it's OK to post!


"I think everything the human bought had Baymax on it....she even managed to ask how much something cost in Japanese! It was a Baymax tissue case and of course she got it. Tee hee."

April is still squarely in Easter time at the Disney Resort.




"Time to start walking back to our hotel."


Tokyo Disney Resort reminds me a bit of Disneyland Anaheim because the "real world" is very close by.



Bon Voyage!




It was so busy inside. At least two CMs were doing nothing but restocking! (I'm not sure I ever bought anything there, even though we stopped by a couple times.) 

Then we doubled back to the New Days convenience store to pick up some breakfast for the next day. (I used my katakana skills to find something called a "cream bun," which is one of my favorite Chinese pastries, I know.) The walk back to the room was only supposed to be about 1 km, but it felt a lot longer...but we made it back! When I opened my bag from New Days, I was shocked to find a straw in the bag, for my milk. So thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment