Friday, May 19, 2017

Duffy's Trip to San Francisco - Part 31 - Downtown (a little) - June 14, 2015

Heading back to the airport!

Airport shuttle!

Oh, California.

"It's the airport! Again!"


We had quite a bit of time and I'd wanted to see downtown, so we went ahead and took BART.

Waiting...

Oh! It was so loud but I do like mass transit.

We wandered around a bit.

I love old buildings!

Love!

Love!

Where I'm from, 60 years is old so...

There really are Walgreens everywhere in San Francisco. (I think I found some Japanese Meltyblend chocolate there for my officemate. I got to try some and it was SO GOOD.)

We...actually only had a few minutes to explore before we had to go back to the airport. Well, we could've spent a bit longer, but I was terrified of missing our flight...so the trip was basically a waste of time and money, but ah well.

Riding back!

No comments:

Post a Comment