Saturday, February 3, 2018

Leonardo Challenge - Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 88 - 4/16/16

The human here. I had read on another site that they would not give maps for the Leonardo Challenge to foreigners (!!!).  I am very seriously wondering if that was a misunderstanding, though.  You have to wait in a line to see a video of Leonardo da Vinci to get a map. I didn't get the impression that they would outright refuse to give you one if you weren't Japanese!  And it's one map per party.  It WOULD be hard to follow the map if you didn't know Japanese, but somehow my friend, who knows less Japanese than I do (which is not very much) got through fine on her own. (I was lucky enough to be with a friend who knows functional Japanese and his friend, a native speaker, though...and THEY were kind enough to give let me and Shellie May and Gelatoni keep the map!)

"Oh, we had fun!"


The view wasn't bad, either!


"If we work together, we can move a planet!"


"We raced planets! The human picked Mercury...tee hee."


"Gelatoni looks like he is thinking of painting!"


"We got to stamp the map at the end!"

No comments:

Post a Comment