Saturday, February 17, 2018

Exploring Tokyo Station - Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 96 - 4/17/16

"My human wanted to see the reconstructed facade of Tokyo Station!"


We wandered a lot and even passed a group of school kids yelling for money to help victims of a recent earthquake, I believe. I was wondering if it was some kind of scam, but then months later, I saw kids do the same thing in an Anime, so I guess it was legit!


"I think it is beautiful!"


Buildings where I come from are not nearly as beautiful!


"Oh my goodness! The human was SO excited! Chansey is her FAVORITE Pokémon! She's an egg Pokémon, and it was Eastertime, so they had Chansey on many things!"


"WOOOOW!"


"Oh, so many lovely Miyazaki things...why didn't we buy any...?"


"AWWWW"


"And that beautiful Kit Kat store!"

No comments:

Post a Comment