Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Exploring Ikspiari - Departure Day - Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 98 - 4/18/16

"It's the day we go back to America...oh no! Here are photos of the shuttle papers for Hotel MyStays Maihama from April 2016."




"Waiting for the shuttle one last time!"


"DUFFYRAIIIIIL!"


"We will say Bon Voyage to the store Bon Voyage OH MY GOODNESS I DIDN'T SEE THE CEILING MICKEYS!!!"


"Goodbye, Columbia! I love you!"


"We have Krispy Kreme in America, too, but I don't remember seeing donuts this cute. They also gave us a cup of water without us even asking. SO NICE!"


"They had a preview for Zootopia...I don't think there was any sound but it didn't need it. It looked cute!"


"Oh my goodness, the bookstore had this old Duffy book my human had wanted for forEVER!"




"Also waffles! Green tea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment