Saturday, February 10, 2018

15th Anniversary Resort Line Monorail - Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 92 - 4/16/16

"Let's go see the monorail!"


Human here.  I was SO PROUD to figure out how to get the right ticket in Japanese, since I read the character for "person" and the hirigana for "child."  Until after I bought the ticket, I figured out there was an obvious English option. Oops.


"We are hoping to ride the Duffyrail! The Duffy Resort Line...."


"At least it is a nice place to wait..."


"But it never came!  So we got on the 15th Anniversary Resort Line/monorail instead.  Lucky for us, the human loves mass transit and trains, so it was not a complete waste of money....a little crowded, though!"


"Chip and Dale are our size!"


"At least there is plenty of legroom."




"The human LOVED the cast member that kept leaning out the window and yelling 'Yoshi'! She thought he was very charming!"




"Joy for me and Daisy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment