Sunday, April 10, 2016

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 2 - 4/10/16

"The humans were VERY careful to get to the airport early. There was a line to check in but the agent seemed VERY nice. And 2ow! LAX's international terminal is FANCY! (Oh, and my human made this dress for me. Yay!)"

"My human read that if you don't eat before an international flight and wait until it would be breakfast time at your destination and stay awake during your flight, you won't get jet lag! Somehow my human interpreted that as meaning she could eat a banana and liquids."


"Frozen yogurt is liquid, right? And then we window-shopped and then went to wait at the gate. Boarding happened on time. It looks kind of scary, doesn't it? But it wasn't bad!"

"Oh my goodness! I have flown in regular airplanes in the US...and in a box overseas...but Singapore Airlines is the best! My human thought we had the wrong seats because they were too nice. She said it was the nicest plane she had ever been on!!! And wow! We can watch movies in English or Japanese or some other languages, and they even have mini language lessons! Singapore Airlines is so nice!!!"

"We enjoyed the food, too! Especially the ice cream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment