Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 5 - Imperial Gardens - 4/12/16

"Oh! We are going to the Imperial Gardens!"


"At first, the humans weren't sure they could go in, because there was a guard. (I was pretty sure I would be fine.) The humans actually waited for some schoolgirls to go in and then followed them!  The guard checked their bags and then gave them a plastic ticket to borrow, and then we got to go in...wow!"


"It's pretty, isn't it?  And my human brought me a kimono to wear!  (It is a Dress Me Hello Kitty outfit! My human's friend got it for me from eBay!)"


"And WOW! I know it was the end of the season, but we saw CHERRY BLOSSOMS!"


"I love Japan already!"




"Most of the people looked like tourists who were not from Japan, but it was a weekday, so most Japanese people must have been at work or school or busy!"


"Wow! The music hall! I think it was built for the Empress' birthday....!"


"Fancy gardens, a music hall, and skyscrapers! Isn't Tokyo neat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment