Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 4 - 4/12/16

"Oh my goodness! We were SO EXCITED, my human and I woke up at 3:50 a.m.! (Also I think maybe we felt a tiny earthquake that night? My human is blaming jet lag but I think we were just excited!!!! And then we got up at 7:00 a.m. and eventually we got dressed and then the vending machines downstairs had WATER for 110 yen! All the time!!!! So convenient!!!!"

"Okay okay. My human said I need to try to calm down. Okay! So we thought we would have a rest day before we went to the theme parks. So we walked to Ikspiari and went to the ticket center! Yaaaay!"


"The humans did not buy their tickets online. It was not that hard to buy tickets for the next day at the ticket center....the Cast Member did not know much English, and my human did not know much English, but they figured it out! Yay! Now, where is the conbini (コンビニ, convenience store).... Oh! We looked everywhere but it was right by Maihama Station!"


"Japanese pastries! My human can read a little katakana, so she knew チョコ was choco, for chocolate!(Bonus! パン, pan, is bread!)"


"Then we took a train! It was pretty crowded!  They weren't shoving people in or anything, but it was still pretty crowded! Oh! This is in a station. I wonder if this is free. Tee hee."



No comments:

Post a Comment