Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Journey to Tokyo Disney Resort - Part 6 - Imperial Gardens - 4/12/16

"Oh, the Imperial Gardens are just perfect!"


"And oh my goodness.  There really ARE vending machines almost everywhere in Japan!  Mostly they have drinks. Like water! My human was so happy! (This is outside the little visitor center.)"


"I would like to pretend to rampage over the buildings, but the Plexiglass is in the way."


"Oh no! I hope I am never something forgotten."


"Let's explore a little more, shall we?"


"I...do not know what this is. Do you? If we should not have taken this photo or posted it, please let me know. I just thought it was neat!"


"Wow! Is that a castle? My human had to hold me up high to get a photo over the wall!"


"Oh my goodness!  Right here, the sakura blossoms were gently falling. It was just like in Anime!"


"Hey! This room is my size!"


"This is what the plastic ticket looks like.  You do not get to keep it, but you drop it off as you leave."


"What fun! Goodbye, Imperial Gardens!"

No comments:

Post a Comment